Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate A Technology Minded Company
Are you “tech savvy”? Or are you just beginning to appreciate what technology can do for you? Either way, you will benefit by being affiliated with Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate. We have all the latest tools, programs, and personal assistance to help you expand your skills and knowledge in the “tech zone.” More technology means more business.
We are actively looking for motivated, energetic agents who personally embrace the benefits of using current real estate technology to their advantage. Is that you? If so, we’re interested in talking with you.
Let us show you just some of the technology tools and support you can expect when you are on the Coldwell Banker Heritage team.
1. LeadRouter - Technology makes it possible for sales associates to respond to online consumer inquiries via telephone within minutes. According to a Realtor.com survey, nearly 50 percent of online inquiries from homebuyers and sellers go unanswered after 48 hours. In an industry that rewards timeliness, response times can be the key to securing new business. The National Association of Realtors' Profile of Homebuyers and Sellers shows that 65 percent of agent-assisted homebuyers used the first agent they interviewed and that 73 percent of home sellers contacted only one agent in determining who would assist them with their home sale. As an agent of Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate, you are assured access to this leading edge tool.
2.ShowingDesk WEB Edition - This is an outstanding online program which gives our company, agents, and sellers unrivaled reports and feedback. It also saves our agents valuable time in communicating with co-op brokers regarding showings, price changes, etc. Since implementing ShowingDesk, our feedback from agents has increased 80%. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE
3. ToolkitCMA.COM - “WOW” is how our agents describe this mighty tool. It produces state-of-the-art Listing Presentations, CMA’S with mapping, Property Flyers, Buyer tours with mapping, Power Point Slide Shows, and much more.
4. Real Fast Forms Online - If you are on the run, you can get all the real estate forms you need from any computer that has internet access. This includes listing contracts, agreements of sale, rental forms, and much, much more. For our NJ agents, the same forms are available from the NJ Associate of Realtors website. NJAR.COM
5. Mass-emailings - Staff-prepared flyers to promote your listings, price changes, & open houses to our own agents and hundreds of co-op agents and at no cost to you
6.Coldwellbankerworks.com- Once you become a Coldwell Banker agent, you have access to its national intranet. CBWorks provides a wealth of information on many industry subjects as well as Coldwell Banker resources, tools, and marketing materials. This site also provides access to our ongoing training, web seminars and courses for earning designations. VISIT THE SITE NOW AND TAKE THE TOUR!
7. Wireless Offices - Laptops and real estate go hand in hand today. All of our offices employ secure wireless access for any agents who decide to use a personal laptop instead of the office desktops. With a small secure network configuration to your laptop, you can move around to any of our branch offices and immediately get online , print, or check your e-mail. No hassles!
8. Color copiers with scan to e-mail - All of our offices are equipped with state-of-the-art multi-function printers and copiers- black & white and color. Our copiers can send your Adobe PDF flyers to your clients in a flash. Tired of faxing 30+ page documents and wondering if the recipient ever received them? Just scan them to your e-mail and then send them on directly to your client’s e-mail.
9. Listings on big name websites - Are your listings on Twitter, Trulia, Google, or Zillow? Ours are. How about Yahoo, AOL Real Estate, and Craig’s List? Ours are. In fact, in addition to being on the award-winning Coldwell Banker.com site, all our listings are on 35 real-estate related websites. Did we mention that all this happens automatically through our technology when you acquire a listing? More exposure equals more listings, more sales, more earnings.
10. COLDWELLBANKER.COM - Our national website was named the “Best real estate website” by the Web Marketing Association. The goal of the web awards is to provide a forum to recognize the people and organizations responsible for developing some of the most effective websites on the internet today. COLDWELL BANKER.COM also received the ASTRID Award for creative and effective professionalism in corporate communications. - SEE MORE AWARDS!
11. CBHERITAGE.COM – Our local website displays thousands of listings, including our own and those of all brokers, for five multi-list systems, using IDX technology. In addition our site is linked to 35 national real estate websites and provides one-stop-shopping information for buyers and sellers on mortgaging, insurance, and settlement services. VISIT IT TODAY!
12. Commercial Listing Tools - Exposure to national websites including Loop Net, apartment, office, industrial, restaurant, & land websites.
13. Partners Who Believe in Technology - The owners of Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate know the market constantly changes. They know the way agents do business in today's internet based world is changing, and they also know that overall, technology continues to play a necessary key roll in their business. With that statement in mind, Coldwell Banker Heritage is looking for motivated individuals, experienced or newcomers, who believe in embracing current technology to further their careers. Is that you?
Administrative Office Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate 4095 Tighman St. Allentown, PA 18104